Professional Thai Culinary Training
Accredited by Thai Ministry of Education
Study for 6 weeks OR 6 months
“Learn to Cook Like a Thai Chef”
Our professional training campus is located in Bangkok, near a BTS mass transit line, and teaches Thais and international students alike the ins & outs of Thai cooking. Classes are in English (except as needed by our Thai students). No prior formal culinary training is required to take this professional chef course.
This Professional Thai Culinary Training program is for those wishing to really learn how to prepare professional Thai dishes from scratch. Let our chef-instructors train you for 6 weeks. Training emphasizes:
1. Achievement of authentic aromas & flavors.
2. Professional presentation of all dishes
3. Development of competency in dish preparation–from working with raw ingredients to the finished dish.
4. Knowledge to identify and work with Thai ingredients and Thai cookware.
To see our E BROCHURE, please click HERE.
DAILY TRAINING APPROACH
Thai chef-instructors professionally and thoroughly demonstrate the preparation and plating of each dish in English. All techniques are explained and demonstrated. Questions are answered.
Each student, following recipes provided and demonstration by the instructor, works with recipes and ingredients until he has a completed, authentic-tasting and properly plated the professional dish. All dips, sauces, pastes are prepared from scratch for each dish. Chef-instructors then taste and critique each dish, as appropriate.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN DURING 6 WEEKS
- Authentic professional dishes (150+ of the most popular dishes)
- Dips, sauces, pastes made from scratch for each dish
- Professional plating
- Making tofu and soy milk
- Thai ingredients
- Thai cookware–high and low-pressure burners, woks, steamers,…
- Vegetarian cooking techniques
PROGRAM A–All students (no internship and no 6 month student visa):
- 108,000 THB ($3,500 USD)
PROGRAM B–Includes internship (optional):
- Thai students–118,000 THB ($3,800 USD)
- Foreign students –128,000 THB ($4,125 USD) with 6 month student visa
Note: Internships are optional and consist of up to 4.5 months at a Thai hotel/resort/restaurant, some are paid plus free accommodations and food.
Accommodations (optional): 15,000 THB ($490 USD) for 6 weeks while training at the school, includes private room with private bath, hot water, wifi, air con OR 9,000 THB ($295 USD) for 6 weeks in a nice hostel.
How to Enroll:
- Send an email to Ron@ThaiChefSchool.com or click HERE indicating which Monday you wish to start.
- The school will confirm if your desired start date is available.
- Once your start date is confirmed, a deposit, usually paid using any major credit card, is required to guarantee your start date.
- Send us a copy of your passport so that we can start the process of helping you obtain a visa (tourist or student visa).
THAI DISHES TO LEARN AND WHEN TAUGHT:
For a schedule of when Thai dishes are taught, click HERE.
For a list of Thai dishes and related Thai names being taught, click HERE.
When to join: Any Monday
Teams: We do not do teams; each student has his own cooking and prep stations
Training schedule: Monday-Friday, 930 AM onwards until assigned dishes are completed
Dishes/day: 5-6 daily
Class size: Limited to 10
Language: Primarily English with some Thai as needed
Master Thai Culinary Chef Diploma, accredited by the Thai Ministry of Education for 240 hours of training
Deposit: 25% using any major credit card, ATM transfer, or bank wire transfer
Letters of Acceptance: Provided for international students upon receipt of deposit
Visas: Assistance provided in obtaining tourist visas and 6 month student visas
Accommodations: Private accommodations included in tuition or click HERE to see other hotels/hostels.
Click HERE or send email to Ron@ThaiChefSchool.com or call +66 2136-9405 (School office), +66 807-706-741 (English) or +66 819-154-919 (English or Thai).
Take a look at our FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/ThaiChefSchool/
EDUCATION TASTES BEST IN BANGKOK