Study for 6 weeks TO 12 months
Cooking School Bangkok
Join us in exotic Bangkok and become a chef. Our teachers are more than just teachers–they are experienced chefs.
Extended culinary training available
- Availability of 6 & 12 month Education Visas
- Culinary internships at 4 & 5 star hotels and resorts inside and outside of Thailand
Learn the skills to become a chef
- Mastery of cuisines–Asian, Western, or Pastry/Bakery
- Basic culinary skills & knowledge–knife skills, HACCP, food costing, ingredients, cookware, etc
- Achievement of authentic flavors and aromas
- Professional plating
Professional & intensive training
- Full time training (not part time)
- Each student works independently (no shared cooking stations & no teams)
- All dishes are first demonstrated by chef instructors
- All dishes are prepared from scratch
- Instruction and recipes are in English
How to join us in Bangkok
- Pick the culinary program to study–Thai, Pan-Asian, Western or Pastry/Bakery
- Pick the Monday you wish to start
- Contact us at Ron@ThaiChefSchool.com
- Reasonable accommodations are available
Join our Popular
After graduating from Srinakharinwirot University with a degree in Business Education, chef Nat realized his real love was cooking. He thereupon enrolled in the intensive one year Traditional Thai Cuisine program of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Apprenticeship Program (OHAP). Upon graduation, he was recognized as their
Chef Jean-Baptiste (JB) was born in Brittany, France. At a very young age, JB acquired his love for cooking by working with his mom in their kitchen. His high school diploma and emphasis was in Hotel & Catering. After completing high school, Chef Lucas completed a 2-year technical degree in Culinary Arts & Gastronomy
Chef Kan, always smiling and confident teacher of both Thai and Western cuisines, brings lots of culinary experience from Thailand, Korea, and the U.S.A., having worked his way up from Line Chef to Head Chef. He is well-educated and speaks impeccable English. He is a pleasure to be around, work with, and learn from.
Chef King is the person with immense passion and love for cooking. She is quite a proficient chef and understands the value of nutrition in the food. She has a belief that the right food nourishes both the body and mind and keep them in harmony. Her Thai cooking and fruit carving skills are second to none.
Chef Dao is a master cook in her own right. She is also famous as a smiling Thai cooking instructor. Chef Dao is certainly our best fruit carving instructor and specializes in teaching our private classes. If you really want to learn cooking some lip-smacking Thai dishes then we welcome you to take the demo class of chef Dao.
Visit Us: Bangkok, Thailand
1770 Sukhumvit Road Soi 54, Bang Chak, Prakanong
Call Us: (+66) 2136 9405 (School)
(+66) 807-706-741 (Ron for English)
(+66) 819-154-919 (Tanawan for English and Thai)
You may call us Monday-Friday from 9 AM – 5 PM
Mail Us: Info@ThaiChefSchool.com
Is there any question you would like to ask us?