Welcome to Thai Chef School
Located in Bangkok, there is no better place to learn proper Thai cooking than here. Come join us in learning the culinary art of traditional Thai cooking. A combination of Indian, Chinese, and indigenous influences has evolved into what is known today as Thai cuisine. Currently, Thai cuisine is ranked #6 in the world in popularity. Not just is Thai food so tasty, but it is also recognized as being very healthy.
Our school is dedicated to teaching authentic, traditional Thai cuisine. Whatever your level of cooking skills is, we can help to take you to the next level. We will fine-tune your cooking skills. No prior cooking experience is necessary to enroll with us. You can go from a novice to a cook, a cook to a chef, and from a chef to a Thai culinary chef. How much you learn depends on you. To discuss your specific needs, please feel free to either write to Ron@ThaiChefSchool.com or call to +66 807-706-741.
Great chefs, great teaching, great recipes, highly recommended ++Nick S. Australia
Our school is located directly on Sukhumvit Road, next to BTS Bang Chak. We are very easy to find, convenient to the mass transit system and easily accessible by taxi. Being located next to a BTS station makes getting around easy. If you have a passion to learn Thai culinary arts, a passion to become a chef, and a passion for living, exotic Bangkok is THE place for you. Education never tasted as good as in Bangkok.
Our cooking school is dedicated to teaching authentic, traditional Thai cuisine. Whatever your level of cooking skills is, we can help to take you to the next level.
- Provide students with training and hands-on culinary skills necessary to cook great tasting Thai dishes
- Train our vocational students so that they can find jobs both in Thailand and overseas
- Train exchange students from other countries authentic Thai culinary arts
- Teach our students about proper selection and preparation of Thai ingredients as well as use of appropriate substitutes when necessary
- Help our students become proficient in the proper use of Thai kitchen equipment, utensils, and procedures
- Cook, cook, cook…learning many tasty Thai dishes, practicing until perfect with guidance from our professional English-speaking Thai chefs
- Help non-Thai chefs become proficient in Thai culinary arts
- Help restaurant owners and restaurant start-ups meet their Thai chef needs
Why Choose Us?
For those serious about learning Thai culinary arts, consider these—
- Experience—Our chefs have over 20 years of experience in teaching and working as chefs in restaurants.
- Location—(A) We know Thai cooking and how it should taste, for we are in the capital of Thai cuisine, and (B) Indulge yourself by learning in exotic Bangkok, Thailand, where prices are low and experiences are memorable.
- Hands-on training—Our chefs will guide you, but you will do the cooking.
- Small classes—You get personal attention.
- Flexibility—Teaching is based on your skills level.
- Starting dates—New classes begin every Monday.
- Course cost—Very reasonable, as Thailand is an inexpensive destination
- Speed—It doesn’t take forever to finish our courses and receive your diploma
- Enrollment—Easy and fast, no prior experience necessary
- Housing—We have special rates available for our school students from several 2 to 4 star hotels.
Become a Thai Chef
Our Professional Training Programs
- CHEF VOCATIONAL TRAINING--We take novices and make them into proficient Thai cooks while teaching them basic English skills and helping to find jobs for them in Thailand and overseas.
- EXCHANGE STUDENT PROGRAM—We offer culinary training for international students from overseas universities, culinary schools, and hospitality training institutions.
- PROFESSIONAL CHEF COURSES—We offer from one to eight weeks of professional culinary training during which time we teach 200+ professional Thai dishes
- PRIVATE CULINARY CLASSES—We offer private training for those with special needs and limited time
- FRUIT CARVING TRAINING—For those wanting to master the art of Thai fruit carving, we offer classes from 1/2 day up to 2 weeks in length.
There are no special educational requirements to learn Thai culinary arts with us except for 1—you need to possess a passion to learn Thai cooking.
Learning Thai cooking was a delicious way to have fun. Chef was great; school was fun; Thai meals were delicious; Bangkok was incredible.Jason A. United States