100 g Faux meat
2 cloves Garlic
¼ cup Onion
1 cup Bell pepper
1 stalk Chinese celery
1 stalk Spring onion
1 Tbsp Thai chili paste
2 Tbsp Chili oil
1 Tbsp Mushroom sauce
1 Tbsp Light soy sauce
1.5 Tsp Sugar
¼ cup Coconut milk
¼ Tsp Turmeric powder
1 Tbsp Yellow curry powder
1. Chop garlic, cube bell peppers and onion
2. Slice celery and spring onions in 1” lengths.
3. Combine seasoning sauce in a small bowl.
4. In wok with 1 Tbsp cooking oil, add garlic and cook until fragrant.
5. Add meat, bell peppers, onions, and a little water. Cook to desired softness.
6. Add seasoning sauce and 2 Tbsp water (approx.).
7. Add spring onions and celery and cook 10-15 seconds. Turn off heat.
8. Serve with jasmine rice.
*RECIPES & VIDEOS–
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and prepared by one of our instructors.
VIDEOS are prepared by Chef Dao, one of our instructors. Here is a link to her YouTube channel: