300 g Faux fish
¼ cup Bell peppers
1 Red spur chili
2 cloves Garlic
2 stalks Spring onions
3 stalks Chinese celery
2 Tbsp Mushroom sauce
½ Tbsp Light soy sauce
1 Tsp Sugar
pinch White pepper powder
1. Chop garlic, slice celery and spring onions in 1” lengths, slice red spur chili and bell pepper.
2. Prepare faux fish and deep fry.
3. Combine seasoning sauce in a small bowl.
4. In wok with 1 Tbsp cooking oil, cook garlic until fragrant.
5. Add bell pepper and spur chilis. If too dry, a little bit of water.
6. Add in faux fish and seasoning sauce + 2 Tbsp water. Cook down.
7. Add in spring onions and celery. Cook 10-15 seconds. Turn off heat.
8. Serve with jasmine rice.
*RECIPES & VIDEOS–
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and prepared by one of our instructors.
VIDEOS are prepared by Chef Dao, one of our instructors. Here is a link to her YouTube channel: