200 g Tofu
50 g Mushrooms
½ Tsp Salt
1 cup Tempura flour
¾ cup Water
1 Tbsp Fried shallots
1. Cut mushrooms as desired.
2. Cube tofu.
3. Prepare batter—combine flour, water, and salt (and sesame seeds optional).
4. Batter the tofu and mushrooms separately.
5. Deep fry each on medium heat until golden brown.
6. Serve with fried shallots and tamarind dip.
Serves: 2 pax
*RECIPES & VIDEOS–
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and prepared by one of our instructors.
VIDEOS are prepared by Chef Dao, one of our instructors. Here is a link to her YouTube channel: