300 g Tofu
¼ cup Shallots
¼ cup Mint
1 stalk Spring onion
3 blades Thai coriander
1 stalk Coriander
1.5 Tbsp Light soy sauce
1 Tsp Sugar
1 Tbsp Lime juice
1 Tbsp Sticky rice powder
1-2 Tsp Crushed red pepper
Lettuce, Cucumber (slices or sticks)
Mint leaves, Long beans (3”sticks)
1. Chop spring onion, coriander, Thai coriander together.
2. Pick mint leaves.
3. Slice shallots thinly.
4. Dice tofu
5. Combine seasoning sauce (light soy sauce, sugar, lime juice to taste).
6. Boil tofu in pot of water for 2 minutes. Transfer to mixing bowl.
7. Add in sticky rice powder and crushed red chilis. Mix well.
8. Add in seasoning sauce and mix well.
9. Add in shallots, mint, chopped spring onions, coriander, and Thai coriander. Mix well.
10.Plate and serve with side dish.
Servings: 2 pax
*RECIPES & VIDEOS–
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and prepared by one of our instructors.
VIDEOS are prepared by Chef Dao, one of our instructors. Here is a link to her YouTube channel: