Wok or pot
- 1 1/2 Cup Mushrooms
- 2 Cups Water
- 2 Shallots, finely sliced
- 1 Stalk Coriander, finely sliced
- 3 Blades Thai coriander, finely sliced
- 1 Stalk Spring onion (green onion), finely sliced
- 2 Stalks Mint leaves
- Lettuce (or cabbage), cucumber, long beans on the side
- 1 1/2 tbsp Roasted sticky rice, powdered
- 2 tsp Crushed dried chili pepper (optional)
- 1 Lime juice (to taste)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Soy sauce
In 2 cups of boiling water, add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
Drain water, add sugar, soy sauce, chili powder, sticky rice powder and mix well.
Add lime juice (to taste)
Add in shallots, corriander, spring onion, and mint leaves, and mix well.
Serve with lettuce (or cabbage), sliced cucumbers, and long beans on the side.
Serve with jasmine rice.
*RECIPES & VIDEOS–
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and prepared by one of our instructors.
VIDEOS are prepared by Chef Dao, one of our instructors. Here is a link to her YouTube channel: