Wok or pot
- 250 Grams Pork, minced (or beef or chicken)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 1/2 tbsp Roasted sticky rice, powdered
- 2 Shallots, finely sliced
- 2 tsp Ground dried chili pepper (optional)
- 1 Stalk Coriander, finely chopped
- 1 Stalk Thai coriander, finely sliced
- 1 Stalk Spring onion (green onion), finely sliced
- 3 Stalks Mint leaves
- Lettuce (or cabbage), cucumber, long beans
- 1 Lime juice (to taste)
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Fish sauce
Roast in wok and crush sticky rice (available in stores too)
Boil water and cook minced pork
Drain water and add sugar, fish sauce, chili powder, sticky rice powder and mix well.
Add lime juice (to taste)
Mix in shallots, corriander, green onion, and mint leaves.
Serve with lettuce (or cabbage), sliced cucumbers, and long beans on the side
Serve with Thai jasmine rice
*RECIPES & VIDEOS–
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and prepared by one of our instructors.
VIDEOS are prepared by Chef Dao, one of our instructors. Here is a link to her YouTube channel: