300 g Minced pork
3 Shallots, sliced
2 stalks Thai coriander, sliced
1 stalk Coriander, sliced
1 stalk Spring onion, sliced
¼ cup Mint leaves
1 Tsp Sugar
1.5 Tbsp Fish sauce
1-2 Tsp Crushed red pepper powder
1.5 Tbsp Roasted sticky rice powder
½ cup Chicken stock
Mint leaves, green beans, sweet basil, lettuce, cucumber, cabbage
1. Prep fresh ingredients—slice shallots, Thai and regular coriander, and spring onions. Set aside.
2. Prep side dish items. Set aside.
3. Combine seasoning sauce in small bowl—sugar and fish sauce.
4. In pot, add chicken stock and bring to a boil. Add minced pork. Once cooked, transfer to a mixing bowl.
5. Add sticky rice powder, crushed red chili powder (to taste), seasoning sauce, lime juice (to taste) and mix.
6. Add mint, shallots, corianders, and spring onions and mix well.
7. Taste and adjust with lime juice and chili powder, as desired.
8. Plate with side dish items neatly. Ready to serve.
*RECIPES & VIDEOS–
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and prepared by one of our instructors.
VIDEOS are prepared by Chef Dao, one of our instructors. Here is a link to her YouTube channel: