- Wok or skillet
- 1-2 tbsp Red curry paste
- 100 grams Firm tofu
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 4 Thai eggplants, quartered
- 1/4 cup Pea eggplants
- 10 slices Red spur chilis (fresh)
- 15 leaves Thai sweet basil
- 5 leaves Kaffir lime, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Palm sugar
- Add oil to wok and 1-2 tbsp of red curry paste. Cook briefly.
- Slowly add coconut milk.
- After all coconut milk is added, then add tofu, pea eggplants, and Thai eggplants.
- Add kaffir lime leaves and seasoning sauce
- Add water and simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes (until thickens some).
- Throw in red spur chili slices and Thai sweet basil leaves and cook for 10 seconds.
- Neatly transfer to a bowl, garnish with basil leaves and serve with jasmine rice.
*RECIPES & VIDEOS–
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and prepared by one of our instructors.
VIDEOS are prepared by Chef Dao, one of our instructors. Here is a link to her YouTube channel: