- Wok or skillet
- 250 grams Pork, sliced
- 1/4 cup Pea eggplants
- 1 Red spur chili (fresh), sliced
- 4 Kaffir lime leaves, sliced thinly
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 1-2 tbsp Panang curry paste
- 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Palm sugar
- In wok, add 2 tbsp cooking oil and curry paste. Cook curry paste briefly.
- Add coconut milk slowly.
- Add sliced pork, palm sugar, fish auce, and pea eggplants. Thoroughly cook the pork.
- Add Kaffir lime leaves and red spur chilis. Cook briefly.
- Plate and garnish with red spur chili slices and Kaffir lime leaf slices. Drizzle a little coconut milk on the panang and serve with jasmine rice.
*RECIPES & VIDEOS–
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and prepared by one of our instructors.
VIDEOS are prepared by Chef Dao, one of our instructors. Here is a link to her YouTube channel: