15-20 Spring roll wrappers
100 g Tofu
½ cup Sweet corn
¼ cup Carrots
¼ cup Shitake mushrooms
2 Tsp 3 Buddy paste
5-7 stalks Chives
1 Tbsp Mushroom sauce
1.5 Tbsp Light soy sauce
1 Tsp Sugar
1 Tsp Sesame oil
1. Smash the tofu.
2. Prep the corn and mix with tofu.
3. Dice carrots finely
4. Chop mushrooms.
5. Combine all ingredients plus 3 buddy paste, mushroom sauce, light soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil.
6. Cut wrappers into circles, cover with wet towel until ready to use.
7. Blanch chives in boiling water for 1 minute. Remove and dry for use as string.
8. Before wrapping, put smooth side down. Put about 1 Tbsp in center and wrap. Use chives as string.
9. Deep fry on medium heat until golden brown.
10.Serve with plum sauce or sweet chili sauce.
Serves: 2-3 pax
*RECIPES & VIDEOS–
Recipes presented here will vary some from your class. Every instructor teaches differently, and cooking is an art, not a science. No two chefs will cook the same dish identically. This is why the same dish eaten in multiple restaurants will all taste a bit different. There is no such thing as “one” perfect recipe. These recipes have been reviewed by us and prepared by one of our instructors.
VIDEOS are prepared by Chef Dao, one of our instructors. Here is a link to her YouTube channel: