STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
Accredited by Thai Ministry of Education
“Training Students from Around the World”
In conjunction with universities, culinary schools, and hospitality institutions, we offer accredited training programs in Thai culinary arts. You are invited to come to the City of Angels, and learn Thai culinary arts with us. We offer training of foreign hospitality and culinary students in the theory and practice of Thai cooking. Training and all recipes are in English. Come to Bangkok, learn Thai cooking, and experience Thai culture for yourself.
To see our E BROCHURE, please click HERE.
Program Length: This is typically a 6 weeks (240 hours) training program, during which one can expect to thoroughly learn 80+ professional Thai dishes. To read more about this particular course, please click HERE.
Training: During this course, expect to learn:
- Thai ingredients–fruits, vegetables, rice, noodles, coconuts, peppers, herbs & spices,….
- Authentic flavors, aromas, and professional presentation
- Thai fruit carving
- Use of Thai kitchen utensils & cookware
- Master more than 80+ Thai professional dishes from scratch–curry pastes, dips, sauces, rice & noodles, street foods, Thai beverages, starters, salads, soups, stir fries, deep frieds, steamed & desserts
- Thai culture
Included in our program tuition are the following:
- Accommodations close to the school
- Most meals (lunch and supper during training days)
- Intensive training with recipes in English at the school cooking, cooking, and cooking
Tuition: $3,400 USD, including private accommodations
Days in class: Typically Monday-Friday for 30 days (240 hours)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Training: Training is done in new air conditioned professional chef classrooms. Each student has his own cooking station and prep area.
Dishes taught: Click HERE to see all dishes taught in this course.
Visas: Assistance provided in obtaining tourist or student visas, as required
Internships: Available for up to 3 months for those completing 6 weeks of training (optional)
To contact us, please send email to Info@ThaiChefSchool.com, click HERE, or call +66 2136-9405 (School office), +66 807-706-741 (English), or +66 819-154-919 (English or Thai)