HALF DAY THAI COOKING CLASSES
Our professional culinary training school teaches Thai cooking–emphasizing authentic flavors, aromas, and presentation. And training is done in a fun, friendly, and professional manner by our trained Thai chefs. Pick up is next to BTS On Nut mass transit station directly in front of Century Movie Plaza at street level. You will then visit a large fresh market where you will learn all about Thai ingredients. Then a very short walk to the school where you can choose to learn your favorite Thai dishes. Just choose one dish from each category below. Start out learning how to make a curry paste from scratch–using the traditional mortar & pestle and then learn 4 more Thai dishes of your choosing. Finally, a complimentary Thai dessert is served to you. Training is done in air-conditioning while at our professional cooking stations. Thai Chef School is a licensed private school by Thai Ministry of Education.
- Cost: 1,200 THB
- Market tour at large Thai fresh market
- Time & Days: 8:45 AM & 1:15 PM, Monday-Saturday
- Choose the dishes to prepare: 5, including making a curry paste
- 21 dishes available to learn
- Pickup next to BTS On Nut (10 minutes from BTS Asoke), in front of Century Movie Plaza at street level.
- Receive a complimentary Thai dessert
- Access to online library of 25 recipes + videos provided
- Certificate of Achievement awarded upon request
- Payment: At the end of class either in cash (THB) or by credit card (+3%)
BASIC THAI COOKING CLASS SCHEDULE
VEGAN & VEGETARIAN COOKING:
Want to learn vegetarian or vegan Thai cooking? Not a problem. Thai recipes can be adjusted as needed. Other ingredients such as tofu, soy proteins, mushroom sauce, soy sauce,… can be used. Please let us know of your needs when booking, and we will be glad to accommodate your needs.