PROFESSIONAL THAI CULINARY TRAINING
“Learn to Cook Like a Thai Chef”
Accredited by Thai Ministry of Education
Our professional training campus is located in Bangkok, next to the BTS mass transit line, and teaches Thais and international students alike the ins & outs of Thai cooking. For those with no prior formal culinary training, we suggest first taking our Basic Culinary Skills Training course for 2 weeks. To read more about this course, please click HERE.
This Professional Thai Culinary Training program is for those wishing to really learn in detail how to prepare from scratch professional Thai dishes. Let our chef-instructors teach you for 2, 4, or 6 weeks. Training emphasizes:
1. Achievement of authentic aromas, flavors, and professional presentation
2. Development of competency in every aspect of dish preparation–from raw ingredients to the finished dish.
3. Knowledge to identify and work with Thai ingredients and Thai cookware.
DAILY TRAINING APPROACH
Chef-instructors professionally and thoroughly demonstrate preparation and plating of each dish. All techniques are explained and demonstrated. Questions are answered.
Each student, following recipes provided, slices all meats, fillets all fish, cleans & prepares all vegetables,…finishing with a completed, authentic-tasting professional dish. All dips, sauces, pastes are prepared from scratch for each dish. Chef-instructors then taste and critique each dish, as appropriate.
To see our E BROCHURE, click HERE.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN DURING 6 WEEKS
- Authentic professional dishes (80+ of the most popular dishes)
- Dips, sauces, pastes made from scratch for each dish
- Professional plating
- Making tofu and soy milk
- Herbal drinks and teas
- Thai ingredients
- Thai cookware–high and low pressure burners, woks, steamers,…
- Fruit carving
TRAINING TERM & TUITION
2 WEEKS--40,000 baht
4 WEEKS–80,000 baht
6 WEEKS–110,000 baht (accredited by Thai Ministry of Education)
WHAT DISHES ARE TAUGHT?
Click HERE to see what dishes are taught during each of the 6 weeks.
WHEN ARE THE DISHES TAUGHT?
Click HERE to see the weekly training schedule from now thru 29 March 2019
When to join: Any Monday
Teams: We do not do teams; each student has his own cooking and prep stations
Training schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 hours/day
Class size: Limited to 9
Language: Primarily English with some Thai as needed
DIPLOMAS & CERTIFICATION:
- 2 WEEKS–Diploma for 80 hours (Professional Thai Chef Diploma)
- 4 WEEKS–Diploma for 160 hours (Professional Thai Culinary Chef Diploma)
- 6 WEEKS–Diploma for 240 hours (Master Thai Culinary Chef Diploma) + Thai Ministry of Education certification
Deposit: 25% using any major credit card, ATM transfer, or bank wire transfer
Visas: School letter of acceptance issued upon receipt of deposit
Accommodations: Private accommodations for 2,500 baht/week available or click HERE to see others
Click HERE or send email to Info@ThaiChefSchool.com or call +66 807-706-741
Take a look at our FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/ThaiChefSchool/
EDUCATION TASTES BEST IN BANGKOK