Chef in Thailand
CHEF CHAYANAT (NAT) BOONMEEROD
We are pleased to have Kru (teacher) Nat as head chef and Professional Chef Program Director!
Chef Nat is our head chef instructor and a proud passionate chef as well. Born and brought up in the small village situated near the banks of river Tha-Jeen. From the very beginning, he developed the passion for cooking by observing and helping his aunt Cha-Loy in the Kitchen. Under her guidance, he has learned to prepare an assortment of thai meal, curry pastes, and soups.
After acquiring the degree in business education from the prestigious Srinakharinwirot University, he realized his passion was cooking. To gain the expertise in cooking, he enrolled in the one-year Thai cuisine program of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Apprenticeship Program (OHAP) and garnered various accolades during the graduation period.
Our head Chef in Thailand has more than 14 years of colossal experience in teaching vegetable carving and Thai culinary arts. He had been the key chef of various prominent restaurants in the different countries.
1. Graduation in B.A (Business Education) from Srinakharinwirot University.
2. Graduation in Traditional Thai Cuisine Program from Mandarin Oriental Hotel Apprenticeship Program (OHAP)
Culinary Chef Experience:
- Beijing, China—Head Chef, Phrik Thai Restaurant (Holiday Inn Lido), staff of 20, cooked for Royal Thai family members on visits to Beijing, 2 ½ years
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia—Head Chef, Siam 62 Thai Restaurant, 2 ½ years
- Singapore–Head Chef, My Thai Restaurant, 6 months
- Worked 4 years in Wandee Culinary School as a Thai cooking and carving Instructor. He taught Thai cooking skills to the foreigners who wanted to open the restaurants in overseas.
- Worked 10 years (part-time) in Sumita culture center as Thai cooking, vegetables, and soap carving instructor.
- Worked 4 months as a vocational instructor in handcraft training center.
- Working since April 2011- present in Bangkok Thai Cooking Academy as an instructor of Thai cooking, vegetable, and fruit carving.
- Thai Chef School–Director and Thai cooking instructor, 2018-present
CHEF PIYARAT (GUITAR) RUANGSANG
Piyarat Ruangsang or better known as chef guitar is our top private chef instructor and food specialist as well. Chef guitar holds expertise in cooking the distinct street foods. She is highly educated and can cook vast range of food anything ranging from boat noodles, street foods, Thai dishes, and Royal Thai Cuisine.
Education & Culinary Training:
1. Graduation in B.A (Anthropology) from Silpakorn University
2. Post-graduation in M.A. (Developmental Psychology) from Chulalongkorn University.
3. One year training in Royal Thai cuisine program from Royal Traditional Thai Craft School for Women.
1. Since 2014, working as an instructor of private chef classes, street food classes, and food carving in Bangkok Thai Cooking Academy.
2. Thai Chef School–instructor of Thai cooking, 2018-present
CHEF LAOONGDAO (DAO) CHANAWONG
Chef Dao is a master cook in her own right. She is also famous as smiling Thai cooking instructor among us and the students. Chef Dao is certainly our best fruit carving instructor and specializes in teaching our private class. If you really want to learn cooking some lip-smacking Thai dishes then we welcome you to take the demo class of chef Dao. She will constantly throw you new challenges to make you more proficient in cooking. Whether its Thai cuisines, vegetable carving, you will enjoy every moment in her class.
EDUCATION & TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Accounting from Sisaket Business Administration College.
- Completed Professional Thai Cooking Programme from Dusit Thani Culinary College.
- Dusit Thani Government Occupational Testing Certification, passed 2 day testing in cooking theory, practical skills, and fruit carving.
- Worked as Thai cooking and fruit carving instructor from 2014-2016 at Hua Hin Thai Cooking Academy.
- Worked as Thai cooking and fruit carving instructor, from 2016- till present at Bangkok Thai Cooking Academy.
- Thai Chef School–Classroom instructor & chef training, 2018-present
CHEF LANNARAT (KING) JANTARANIYOM
Chef king is the person with immense passion and love for cooking. She is quite a proficient chef and understands the value of nutrition in the food. She has a belief that right food nourishes both the body and mind and keep them in harmony. Her Thai cooking and fruit carving skills are second to none. Her students have high regard for her cooking knowledge and heartwarming nature. Learn the art of Thai cooking from the best in the industry while savoring the astounding sights from our hillside classroom.
1. Graduation in B.A. (Chinese Studies) from Prince of Songkla University, Phuket,
2. Intensive one-year Traditional Thai Cuisine program from Mandarin Oriental Hotel Apprenticeship Program (OHAP),
CULINARY & TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
1. Worked 1 year as Sous chef at Elsie’s Kitchen, Singapore
2. Worked 3 years as Head Chef at Thaksin Vocation Club, Thailand
3. Worked as Head Instructor for Thai cooking and fruit carving, August 2015-present at Phuket Thai Cooking Academy.
4. Thai Chef School–Instructor, 2018-present