STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
In conjunction with your university, culinary school, or hospitality institution, we offer training programs in Thai culinary arts. You are invited to come to the City of Angels and learn Thai culinary arts with us. We offer training of foreign hospitality and culinary students in the theory and practice of Thai cooking. Training and all recipes are in English.
Program Length: Based on the requirements of your educational/training institution, but typically 5-10 weeks.
Training: During your course, expect to learn:
- Thai ingredients–fruits, vegetables, rice, noodles, coconuts, peppers, herbs & spices,….
- Thai fruit carving
- Banana leaf design & garland preparation
- Use of Thai kitchen utensils & cookware
- Master more than 70+ Thai professional dishes–curry pastes, dips, sauces, rice & noodles, street foods, Thai beverages, starters, salads, soups, stir fries, deep frieds, steamed & desserts
- Learn vegetarian Thai cooking
Included in our program tuition are the following:
- Airport pickup and return
- Most meals (lunch and supper during training days)
- Intensive training at the school cooking, cooking, and cooking
Tuition: Varies depending on how many weeks of enrollment
Days in class: Typically Monday-Friday
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Training: Training is done in our new air conditioned professional chef classrooms. Each student has his own cooking station and prep area.